Job Responsibilities include:
The Broadcast and Digital Content Creator will work with traditional broadcast and social media with Radio United. This position involves producing engaging and visually captivating content for Radio United’s social media platforms and traditional broadcast media. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for storytelling, and multimedia production and is well-informed of the current and latest digital trends. This is an opportunity to contribute to Radio United’s brand’s online presence and help connect with our target audience effectively using all the available resources, including influencers and talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content Creation
- Video Production
- Graphic design
- Content Optimization
- Social Media Management
Experience and Education: –
- Bachelor’s degree in design or Communications preferred but not required, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) and graphic design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Canva).
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, data, algorithms, and trends.
- Demonstrable experience in content creation, video production, and graphic design for social media.
- Possess a creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative content ideas.
- Possess basic knowledge of SEO principles and content optimization.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States legally and must pass background checks.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish (reading and speaking)
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work, sometimes independently.
- Prolonged sitting, light bending, and lifting some walking, lift to 10 pounds.
- Talk, hear, and Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision.
Location – Mission, Texas
Submit your resume, portfolio showcasing relevant work, and a cover letter outlining your experience and passion for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.