Full-Time Position Available
Responsibilities include Focus on all technical areas pertaining to compliant technical operations of radio stations, spanning from computer-based information technologies to radio frequency transmissions. Works closely with Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be bilingual -Spanish and English
- Must pass background check • Must be flexible in schedule and able to work weekends and evenings if required
- Must have a good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances and adapt to different situations
- Able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs., bend, squat, sit, reach
- Good speaking, writing, and computer skills are required
- Must maintain confidentiality
Experience and Education:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred but not required or commiserate experience required.
Location & Benefits
- Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Full-Time benefits available after completing standard waiting period.
Send resume or notice of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
No in-person applications or phone calls are accepted.