Part Time Position Available.
Responsibilities include: Operating video camera at multiple locations; Social media organization and publishing, provide creative input; Execute promotional activities as directed; safely operate vehicles, prizes, equipment and other tools; attend meetings; motivate audience at activations; trouble shoot; Oversee station vehicles; Interact with multiple personalities while remaining creative, calm and professional; other duties as assigned.
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
· Must be bilingual -Spanish and English
· Must pass background check
· Must be flexible in schedule and able to work weekends and evenings
· Must have a good driving record and valid driver’s license
· Must be able to be on time to all events and assignments
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
· Remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances and adapt to different situations
· Able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs., bend, squat, sit, reach
· Good speaking, writing and computer skills are required
Experience and Education:
· High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
· Previous work, volunteer or educational in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred.
Location & Benefits
· McAllen, Texas
Full Time benefits available after completing standard waiting period.
Send resume or notice of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
No in person applications or phone calls accepted.
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.