PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR – RADIO UNITED LLC
FULL TIME EXEMPT POSITION WITH BENEFITS
AN ACCOUNTING OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!
This type of job opening does not occur very often – if YOU meet these requirements – we want to hear from you.
- Degreed accountant with 3+ years of experience in general accounting – including reconciliations, monthly end closing, invoicing, collections, daily reporting, payroll preparation, (reporting and je’s), and more!
- Bilingual with English and Spanish is required – writing, reading, and verbal.
- Ability to work directly with and interact positively with multiple personalities, including co-workers, management, clients – all while using excellent communication skills.
- Cross training & Opportunity for career growth.
- Exciting environment of media entertainment – radio broadcasting!
- Must be authorized to legally work in the U.S. and pass a background check.
- Software skills required – Office 365-including Excel, media software a plus but not required, experience with online banking and credit card applications.
Location & Benefits Mission, Texas – Full-time benefits are available after completing the standard waiting period.
Send resume or notice of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
No in-person applications or phone calls are accepted.
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.