Fun? Excitement? Engagement with clients and co-workers? Communicating your passion? Competitive?
If these words interest you, then perhaps you have what it takes to join the great team at Radio United.
Radio United is looking for an experienced Sales account executive for our Radio Stations in Laredo, Texas. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a proven track record of success.
As a Junior Marketing Consultant/Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing marketing plans and promotional opportunities for our clients. In addition, this position is responsible to/for:
- Generate new terrestrial radio, social and digital media sales programs
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Achieve sales budgets
- Attend sales meetings and submit sales reports
- Learn, understand, and effectively communicate the stations products
- For the first 2-3 months work 60% as a sales coordinator and 40% of the time as a junior marketing consultant finding and developing new clients
- Assist Marketing Consultants with entering orders, scheduling social media post, Activation orders, Proposal research information, assist with ticket giveaways and activations
- While learning the marketing consultant responsibilities, work at the front desk attending to station product winners
- Other duties as assigned
If you are problem solver who can help local advertisers grow their business with our varied Radio and digital platforms, we would like to talk with you.
Experience Preferred: 2 years of outside sales experience
Must possess exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
Must be a team player, self-motivated, goal driven, and creative
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Valid Driver’s License is required
Must be able to successfully pass a background check and being legally authorized to work in the United States
Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred – speaking and writing
High School diploma or equivalent experience required but college education preferred
- Laredo Texas
Send application and/or resume before 11/22/21 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.