PART Time Hourly Position located in Laredo, Texas
Reports to Program Director
Job Responsibilities include:
responsible for all aspects of the radio program, including operations of consoles, answering phone calls, significant social media interaction, podcasting, gathering data on the internet, conducting radio remotes and events, and voice-overs for commercials and endorsements. Responsible for producing, dubbing, and uploading commercials. Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Prefer applicants with radio production experience.
- Highly motived team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize work, sometimes independently
- Outgoing personality and charisma
- Must be able to work weekends and long hours
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States and must pass a background check.
- Must be Bilingual – English and Spanish (reading and speaking)
- Prolonged sitting, some walking, and frequent standing
- Light bending and lifting
- Use fingers and hands, must be able to handle, feel or reach equipment
- Lift up to 15 pounds
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Resumes are accepted via email only. firstname.lastname@example.org