PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR – RADIO UNITED LLC
Full-time Position Available
Responsibilities – The Promotions Coordinator must perform in a professional and efficient manner a combination of duties mainly related but not limited to, promotions, including events, and work with all departments.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States legally
- Ability to use computer equipment, smartphones, cameras, and other devices.
- Prefer proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Meta Business Suite, Promosuite, and all social media networks available.
- Must be bilingual – both written and verbal -Spanish and English.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be flexible in schedule and able to work weekends and evenings.
- Must have a good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to be on time for all events and assignments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances and adapt to different situations.
- Able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs., bend, squat, sit, reach.
- Good speaking, writing, editing, and computer skills are required.
- Must be able to follow and provide oral and/or written instructions, communicate effectively in both oral and written form; and establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work assignments.
- The ability to follow department policies and procedures and to concentrate on tasks in the presence of distractions.
- Be able to successfully manage several events at once, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Employees and staff must be able to meet deadlines – without reminders from management.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms as a copy creator, copywriter, or similar role.
- Ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge to be responsible for creating solid and engaging content, and video production for broadcast and social media.
- Video and photographic skills.
- Participate in recognizing and encouraging staff using a creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative promotional ideas.
Experience and Education:
- Some college education or equivalent work experience. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a promotions or event coordinator in the media industry
Location & Benefits Mission, Texas – Full-time benefits are available after completing the standard waiting period.
Send resume or notice of interest to email@example.com
No in-person applications or phone calls are accepted.
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.