Radio United LLC
Job Title: Street Team Leader | Full Time Position
Details: Fun? Excitement? Engagement with clients and co-workers? Communicating your passion? Creative?
If these words interest you, then perhaps you have what it takes to join the great team at Radio United. If you are problem solver, and you believe you are able to help local advertisers grow their business with promoting our varied radio and digital platforms, we want to talk with you.
Radio United is looking for Street Team Leader for our radio stations in Laredo, Texas. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, a strong work ethic and experience with creating strong, engaging content.
As Street Team Leader, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of all events and promotions in the market. In addition, this position is responsible to:
- Attend and coordinate events, live broadcasts, activations, concerts, sporting events, talent appearances.
- Interact directly with winners, listeners and co-workers in an outgoing, friendly and professional manner.
- Be responsible for maintaining the market’s fleet of vehicles
- Use social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints and to promote company initiatives.
Preferred: Proven experience as a content creator, copywriter or similar creating strong, engaging content; Bilingual in English and Spanish is required– speaking and writing
Street Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Assist Promotions Manager in all promotions and event marketing for the station.
- Position will require assisting in all planning & execution of all events and regional promotions for the Promotions Department.
- Events include advertiser-sponsored events, live broadcasts, remotes, concerts, sporting events, talent appearances.
- Expected to interact directly with winners & listeners in an outgoing, friendly, and professional manner.
- Setup and break-down of event materials i.e. tent, banners, table, prize wheels, sound system.
- Oversee & schedule small staff of part-time employees.
- Position requires maintenance and upkeep of all station vehicle fleet to include regular cleaning, organization of supplies, and keeping inspection, insurance, and registration up to date.
- Oversee prize closets, storage warehouses, and station vehicle inventory.
- Working closely with internal departments to help manage department projects (i.e. Programming, Graphics Department, Traffic, Sales, Interactive/Web, and Engineering).
- Perform administrative duties including prize fulfillment, weekly recap reports, event/remote recaps, update website photo galleries and other tasks as assigned by Promotions Manager.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, limited holidays.
- Excellent speaking, writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Must work independently and collaboratively.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and legally authorized to work in the United States
- Some heavy lifting required – must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent required but college education preferred
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, copywriter, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills in English and Spanish.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- McAllen, Texas
Send application and/or resume to email@example.com
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.