Radio United LLC
Job Title: Street Team Leader
Fun? Excitement? Engagement with clients and co-workers? Communicating your passion? Creative?
If these words interest you, then perhaps you have what it takes to join the great team at Radio United. If you are problem solver, and you believe you are able to help local advertisers grow their business with promoting our varied radio and digital platforms, we want to talk with you.
Radio United is looking for Street Team Leader for our radio stations in Laredo, Texas. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, a strong work ethic and experience with creating strong, engaging content.
As Street Team Leader, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of all events and promotions in the market. In addition, this position is responsible to:
- Attend and coordinate events, live broadcasts, activations, concerts, sporting events, talent appearances.
- Interact directly with winners, listeners and co-workers in an outgoing, friendly and professional manner.
- Be responsible for maintaining the market’s fleet of vehicles
- Use social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints and to promote company initiatives.
Preferred: Proven experience as a content creator, copywriter or similar creating strong, engaging content; Bilingual in English and Spanish is required– speaking and writing
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, limited holidays.
- Excellent speaking, writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Must work independently and collaboratively.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma or equivalent required but college education preferred
- Laredo Texas
Send application and/or resume before 8/12/21 to email@example.com
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.