Radio United LLC
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
Fun? Excitement? Engagement with clients and co-workers? Communicating your passion? Competitive?
If these words interest you, then perhaps you have what it takes to join the great team at Radio United. If you are problem solver, and you believe you are able to help local advertisers grow their business with our varied radio and digital platforms, we want to talk with you.
Radio United is looking for an experienced sales account executive for our radio stations in Laredo, Texas. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a proven track record of success.
As a Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for developing marketing plans and promotional opportunities for our clients. In addition, this position is responsible to:
- Learn, understand, and effectively communicate the stations products to all clients – existing and new
- Generate new terrestrial radio, social and digital media sales programs
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Develop and maintain good relationships with company employees which enhances sales products
- Achieve and maintain sales budgets
- Attend sales meetings and submit timely sales reports
Preferred: 2 years of outside sales experience; Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred – speaking and writing
- Must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, goal driven and creative
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have your own transportation and cell phone
- Valid Driver’s License and valid auto insurance is required
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma or equivalent required but college education preferred
- Laredo Texas
Send application and/or resume before July 23rd to email@example.com
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.