Receptionist – PART Time 05/13/2021
20-25 hours per week predominantly afternoons
Job Responsibilities include:
Welcome and direct visitors by positive, welcoming greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately, in
person or on the telephone; Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic
information when needed; Maintain safety and security by following procedures and controlling access to all areas;
Contributes to team effort by assisting others when needed; Receive and sort daily deliveries/couriers;.
Responsible for creating reports with information for the sales department in addition to assisting in
administrative projects as assigned; Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities. Other duties
Experience and Education -One-year reception or customer service experience required; High school diploma or
equivalent required, some college preferred.
• Must be authorized to legally work in the United States and pass a background check
• Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work, sometimes independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to learn and adapt to new software
• Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual in English and Spanish, writing and speaking, is required
Preferred Skills and/or experience
• Promosuite, Vcreative, any media traffic software experience is preferred
• Experience in Analyzation and prioritization abilities to aid in scheduling is preferred
• Strong organizational/time management skills
• Strong computing skills
• Prolonged sitting
• Light bending and lifting
• Some walking
• Lift up to 20 pounds
Location & Benefits – McAllen, Texas; Part Time benefits available after completion of waiting period;
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No in person applications and no telephone calls accepted.
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.