R Communications is looking to hire a talented Creative Services Manager for our Laredo, TX market. We are seeking a candidate who is motivated and passionate about design and video. You will be working closely with the program directors, sales, marketing and web teams to deliver captivating designs and video that meets our business needs. This dynamic professional will collaborate, design and execute projects including the creation of sales proposals, brand development, logos design, print/web event marketing materials, social media campaigns, web ads/graphics, film editing and event photography. Position also includes the creation and production of customized market sales packages; digital ads and products; be responsible for the overall appearance of R communications station websites and social media accounts (as needed) as well as film and edit event footage for sales-driven video projects. Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Multi-tasking skills are necessary to be successful in this position.
• Proven experience in logo design, advertising, print collateral, vehicle graphics and custom digital ad designs/ web graphics;
• In-depth understanding of the creative process, concept development, color theory and typography;
• Ability to create cohesive visual campaign that translates across multiple platforms (print, websites, apps, social media);
• High proficiency with all Adobe CC programs;
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook;
• Must translate designs to working and editable PowerPoint files for sales use;
• Proven experience with videography and editing
• Proven experience with Final Cut Pro X;
• Able to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Must provide digital portfolio
An equivalent of a BA/BS/BFA degree in Graphic Design or 2 years’ experience
Please submit your resume & a link to your digital portfolio to email@example.com.
R Communications is an equal opportunity employer.