Job Responsibilities include:
Work closely with departments across the organization (sales, promotions, programming) to design print and online sales and promotional collateral, print and online ads, and other station collateral materials such as presentations, proposals, etc.
Conceptualize, design and mock-up promotional designs.
Design and implement assets for use in web sites, online advertising, and social media platforms within existing design standards.
Assist in the creation of visual concepts for web development.
Conceptualize, design, and produce visually appealing, marketing/promotional materials, including banners, posters, event tickets, etc.
Design and maintain web materials such as web banners, icons, etc.
Provide graphic design support for video production and sales presentations. Some copywriting/copy editing, and other marketing duties as needed.
Experience and Education: – Three years graphic design experience; high school diploma or equivalent required. Prefer college degree.
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States and must pass background check.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish (reading and speaking)
- Highly motived team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi tasks and prioritize work, sometimes independently
- Prolonged sitting
- Light bending and lifting
- Some walking
- Lift up to 20 poundsLocation & Benefits – McAllen or Laredo, Texas; No part time benefits other than employer provided Life Insurance
Send resume or notice of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org