Do you believe in the power of the Internet to move products and services? Do you see tremendous potential in the growing world of Interactive advertising? Are you outgoing and creative? Do you feel that your leadership skills can help move you and the company you work for into the next level?
This is your opportunity to help local businesses grow using the wide reach of Radio and Internet.
R Communications is seeking a Local Sales Manager for Digital and New Media.
The successful candidate will lead a team of sales professionals to call on local clients to develop and sell Radio and Digital marketing strategies. This position will work closely with other Sales management in all areas. Additionally this position will serve as the liaison between Sales and New Media.
If you believe that you can lead a team of highly skilled marketing consultants in order to meet and exceed sales goals and develop professional relationships with local clients, then we are waiting for you!
- Share New Media sales experience to a team of adaptive salespeople
- Mentor new salespeople as they take advantage of the opportunity that Radio and Digital sales provides.
- Develop complete marketing proposals designed to build Interactive campaigns which grow revenue and increase consumer online participation.
- Strong relationship building, presentation, and public speaking.
- Computer Skills
- Prior media sales experience required
- Working knowledge of the Internet
We offer a competitive salary, training specific to this position, and a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.
If you’re ready to join a Digital Broadcasting and Marketing company with locally programmed Radio Stations and Web sites, e-mail your resume to Maria Alvarez at email@example.com before March 27, 2017.
R Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.