Radio United LLC
Job Title: Marketing Consultant – RADIO STATIONS
Fun? Excitement? Engagement with clients and co-workers? Communicating your passion? Competitive? Three or more years of sales experience?
If these words interest you, then perhaps you have what it takes to join the great team at Radio United LLC.
Radio United LLC is looking for an experienced Sales account executive for our Radio Stations in Laredo, Texas. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a proven track record of success.
Our account executives develop marketing plans and promotional opportunities for our clients. In addition, this position is responsible for:
- Generating new traditional and online sales programs.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Achieving sales budgets and job-related CNA, presentations and training goals
- Attend sales meetings
- Learn, understand, and effectively communicate the stations productsIf you are problem solver who can help local advertisers grow their business with our varied Radio, social media and digital platforms, we would like to talk with you.
If you are problem solver who can help local advertisers grow their business with our varied Radio, social media and digital platforms, we would like to talk with you.
- Experience Preferred: 3 years of outside sales experience
- Job Requirements:
Must possess exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
Must be a team player, self-motivated, goal driven, and creative
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Valid U.S Driver’s License is required
Must be able to successfully pass a background check
Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred – speaking and writing
High School diploma or equivalent experience required but college education preferred
- Location: Laredo, Texas
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.