On Air Personality-Applicants who love radio – If you have a passion about radio – LOOK at this! Outgoing personality and charisma is what we are searching for! We are a fun organization with room to grow.
Job Responsibilities include: responsible for all aspects of radio program, including operations of consoles, answer phone calls, significant social media interaction, gather data on the internet, conduct radio remotes and events, voice overs for commercials and endorsements. Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Prefer applicants with radio production experience.
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States and must pass background check.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish (reading and speaking)
- Highly motived team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi task and prioritize work, sometimes independently · Outgoing personality and charisma
- Prolonged sitting, Some walking and frequent standing
- Light bending and lifting
- Use fingers and hands, must be able to handle, feel or reach equipment
- Lift up to 10 pounds
Location & Benefits – McAllen, Texas
We are an “equal opportunity employer.” Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship or national origin, or any factors prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Resumes accepted via email only. Humanresources@radiounited.com